Thursday, April 9, 2009

SORRY!

I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I honestly have had NO time, including right now...

Mike came to visit, Family came to visit, we all had an AMAZING time and I miss everyone lots :( But I'll talk about our adventures later...

For now, I'm leaving for 10 days on Spring Break!!! So much fun, here's whate we're doing (by 'we' I mean Zack, Pierce, Elizabeth and myself for the first half - until Alausi - and then I'm on a field trip with Archaeology and bringing along Elizabeth, Kristina, Stephanie, and 2 friends from Michigan State, Kelsey & Tricia)

Friday morning (4/10): leave Quito for Cuenca
stay Friday-Saturday night in Cuenca

Saturday: Parque Nacional Cajas
camp in park Saturday-Sunday

Sunday: night- leave for Loja
stay Sunday-Monday in Loja

Monday: Parque Nacional Podocarpus
camp in park Monday-Tuesday

Tuesday: night- leave for Alausi

Wednesday: Alausi, Achupallas
camp Wed-Thurs Laguna Culebrilla

Thursday: hike to Ingapirca
camp Thurs-Friday at Ingapirca

Friday: Ingapirca, Cojitambio, Cuenca
spend the night in Cuenca

Saturday: Cuenca (downtown, museums)
spend night in Cuenca

Sunday(4/19): bus back to Quito

No homework, just adventure! I hope I'll have enough room on my camera :) Now I'm off to go rent a tent... be back in 10 days!

-Caro

No comments: