Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finals

After the Quilotoa weekend, I had a full week of pure insanity, academic-wise. I had a monografía (research paper) for sociology due that Tuesday, then a final quiz on Wednesday in Andean Anthropology (which didn’t turn out to be that bad, partner quiz! love you Angelica Ordoñez…), which I had to study a lot for because for me it would count for double since I missed the last quiz for the funeral. Then Thursday I had 2 finals, Lit (Cuento Hispanoamericano) and Soc (Problemas Sociales en Ecuador), and Friday another monografía (8 pages, 1.5 space… ewww) for Anthropology.

But then, at about noon on Friday after I had turned in my paper… I was freeee! I am now ¾ of the way through college…. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! I have one year left of school… oh goodness.

No comments: